Web Developer – Drupal Developer, Site-builder, Front-End Developer
We are looking for someone who is really solid in the following:
— HTML5, CSS3, SASS
— Degree in Computer Science (or related field) is Preferred.
— 5+ years of experience with Drupal.
Also, it would be a plus if you have experience with any of the following:
— PHP Frameworks (e.g. Symfony)
To be considered, candidates must meet the following requirements:
– Working with and customizing various CMS platforms including WordPress and Drupal (experience with Magento a plus).
– Worked at least 1+ years with one of the following frameworks: Zend Framework, Symfony, and/or Laravel
– The ability to independently problem solve in order to debug technical issues and develop technical solutions to solve client’s business needs.
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on a diverse range of projects on a daily basis.
– Experience optimizing applications for desktop and mobile.
– A strong desire to stay up to date on development and technology, and contribute new ideas on how projects could benefit from their implementation.
Other beneficial skills and experience:
– Experience with GitHub
– AWS & and lite server management
– VirtualBox experience
Full stack developer with Database design exposure is a must.
Responsibilities and primary experience in developing (in order of importance):
Designing complex relational databases
Building Functions, Stored Procedures, Views
Optimizing database performance
Server Side Scripting
PHP, Perl and/or Python
With extensive experience in writing/utilizing APIs — SOAP, REST
Experience writing Regular Expressions over different platforms
Required Skills & Experience
5+ Years Microsoft Development Experience (ASP.NET)
Previous work with Asynchronous Distributed Architecture
Work with MVC/Web APIs
Experience with Large Scale Database optimization
Expertise with Agile Software Development
Desired Skills & Experience
Exposure to cloud technology
Experience or willingness to learn Node.JS
● Advanced/senior level programming experience building full stack web applications. We currently utilize Clojure, Rails/Ruby, Clojurescript/re-frame, React
● Experience with writing well designed, maintainable code using test/behavior driven development.
● Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (We currently utilize PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, etc.).
● Strong unix skills (Linux and/or Mac OS X preferred)
● Experience with Git or a similar version control system
● Experience with AWS or similar cloud service providers
● Knowledge/Experience/interest in building reactive applications over WebSockets/SSE
● Experience with JRuby and Java integration
● Java, Hibernate, Spring
● Dev-ops experience using provisioning/orchestration/deployments technologies like Docker, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, etc.
● Experience with search engines (Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene, etc.)
● Knowledge/experience with distributed processes, event sourcing, CQRS, Kafka and/or similar
If possible, please also provide code samples and URL’s of previous applications you’ve developed. Candidates who provide links to their GitHub profiles or personal websites with technical articles and/or code samples will receive priority.