Social Media post creator and engagement manager
Locally owned Startup looking for part-time help in our Social Media channels, website and marketing. We are an online, gift registry platform for gift-experiences.
We need immediate help with:
* Creating content, maintaining and growing our current SM channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) plus
* Creating and establishing new SM channels (Youtube, Meetup, etc.)
***Efficient and Strategic Research skills are a must!***
We are also looking for help with:
* Mailchimp management
* Lead Magnet creation and set up
If you have had life experience in all things experiential (think festivals, life-changing trips, special and one of a kind events, retreats, etc.) and you whole-heartedly believe that the best gifts in life are experiences instead of material items, then you may be just the right fit.
This is a part-time position starting at 3-5 hrs/week, with room for growth as the business grows. Especially if due to your efforts.
Pay range is $15-20/hr, negotiable and depending on experience and proven results.
– Previous experience in social media for businesses
– Available to work and be interactive during peak social media hours
– Very familiar with all channels: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube
– Lives in Austin, TX
– A lover of all things amazing life experiences
– Excellent networking skills and established local network of relevant contacts
– Experience and knowledge of Facebook and Instagram Ads (creation and strategy)
– Honest, trustworthy, professional, energetic and full or initiative
– Experience and efficiency in creating and maintaining relevant spreadsheet and tracking
– Able to set up pop up page, additional landing page, integration of lead magnet from social media to website, etc.
– Graphic design basic knowledge and abilities
Please send resume and letter of interest via this ad.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements.
No out of state agencies or individuals at this time.