SEO/SEM & Web Designer/ Marketing expert
Expanding company is searching for a Web Designer/ Marketing expert to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, multi-tasking individual with web development and Marketing skills.
This is a part-time position (20-30 hours a week) with a hope to go full time. You must be able to work in our Office; we will not consider remote work or contract work. Salary TBD.
• Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Assist in the evaluation end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
–Proficiency in social media programs including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
–Ability to write well (writing samples required)
–Works well on his/her own
–Careful and considerate working skills
–Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
–Demonstrated interest in social justice issues
Research, devise and manage SEO strategies for a range of clients in different industries.
Manage all aspects of Vanan, including on-site techniques, link building, content marketing etc.
Devise an effective digital strategy that would work across a range of platforms.
Ensure that effect keyword targeting and landing page structure.
Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet.
Generate monthly reports on our marketing performance.
Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
Manage all aspects of marketing operations.
Communicate with our CEO/ President about marketing goals and results