SEM Analyst / PPC Manager (Austin)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole.
We are looking for ecommerce experts to lead our new office in Austin. You would work directly in the offices of BigCommerce, one of the biggest and fastest growing software companies in Austin.
This opportunity comes with very competitive compensation, strong commission, spiff programs and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry.
We offer opportunities for growth, training, and we listen to your ideas and use them.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing SEM/PPC campaigns
- Experience with the Adwords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience using the Keyword Planner Tool, or other keyword research tools
- Two or more years of professional Adwords experience (preferred)
- Ability to manipulate large AdWords data sets in Excel with vlookup and preferably VBA
- Passion for marketing, advertising, and online content development
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, and Basecamp (preferred)
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups and determining the best settings
- Working with large data sets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
- Creating, analyzing, and optimizing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns for clients across varying industries
- Ensuring that all Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients’ online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
- Regularly consulting with the AdWords Manager, SEO team and other stakeholders to ensure AdWords and Bing Ads strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
- Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Reviewing traffic in Google Analytics
- Staying current with Google AdWords updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Potentially working on Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Successfully completing Google AdWords Certification if not already obtained