Search Engine Marketing / PPC Manager
Established Advertising Agency seeks Full Time Search Engine Marketing/PPC Manager to join our team.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
– Managing all aspects of our client’s SEM/PPC accounts in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
– Optimizing campaigns, adgroups, and bid strategy
– Using Google Analytics and other web analytic tools to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
– Staying on top of emerging trends & strategies
– 3+ years of experience managing multiple PPC accounts
– SEM ad copy writing proficiency, with expertise in triggering call-to-action
– Experience with Google AdWords Editor & Facebook Ads Editor
– Google certification
We are seeking local full time in house employees. If you think you’d be a good fit, please email us telling us why along with your resume.
Digital Marketing Manager:
– work closely with the Digital/Social team lead to strategically plan overall marketing approaches and plans for up to 5 large clients. You’ll also interface with the team’s Social Media coordinator quite frequently.
– your day to day responsibilities include: pulling analytics specific to developing strategy, actually brainstorming strategy with team lead, build promotions + email marketing programs, work with their outside agency vendor to manage affiliate marketing, oversee PPC campaigns, support SEO efforts to drive traffic to the clients’ eCommerce sites, and identify overall areas to improve optimization
– this role gives you the ability to make WAVES of change in a large brand versus working in-house for a brand where you may only be able to make tiny tweaks or executional changes.
Ideal Digital Marketing Manager:
– 3-5 years of experience
– exposure to the beauty, fashion, or luxury industry
– HUGE BONUS: Working knowledge of Magento!
– It is highly preferred that you’re comfortable pulling analytics info from Google Analytics, Social Media Native Platforms (Facebook/Twitter/SnapChat/Instagram)
We’re looking for a SEM expert to manage paid SERP advertising, pay-per-click, and retargeting marketing activities for direct to consumer products. The Search Marketing Expert will manage paid campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing and similar marketing platforms.
-Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
-Manage campaign expenses to stay on budget and meet ROI targets
-Execute tests, collect and analyze data to identify trends and insights to achieve ROI targets set by management
-Optimize copy and brainstorm new landing page ideas for paid search engine marketing
-Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
-Ability to work independently and achieve goals while working in a remote location
-At least 2 years of experience marketing performance based offers directly to consumers and achieving targets set by management
-At least 2 years of SEM experience and success managing paid search campaigns
-Knowledgeable of latest SEM trends and best practices
-Experience managing Content, Display and/or Social campaigns is encouraged
-Experience with Google Analytics and generating SEM reports
-Familiarity with A/B experimentation and implementation
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Exceptional organization skills, ability to multi-task and must be detail oriented
Experience we are looking for.
PPC (Pay Per Click) Campaign Management
Microsoft Office/Google Drive
Looking for someone who is highly motivated to grow with the company and learn to be a top level marketing director.
Looking to start immediately.
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY to work at an extremely FAST GROWING Digital Marketing agency in Midtown New York City, we offer Digital services such as SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC, and Website Development.
We’re looking for an individual who will be able to effectively set up B2B-appointments for our sales team by cold calling a prospective list of businesses of 100-150 a day.
– Setup B2B appointments
– Experience with outbound and cold calling
– Ability to build rapport with prospects via telephone
– Must be self-motivated and competitive
– Persuasive personality & Excellent Communication Skills