.NET Developer @ Startup with Healthy Funding
The Developer will be:
– coding banners in HTML and CSS
– uploading content to SalesForce for deployment
– need to ensure quality of work
– doing basic design to ensure proper integrity of work within the brand guides
– working on additional general web assets for the brand
The Developer must:
– be strong in HTML, CSS and have worked with Sales Force
– have solid experience with email campaigns
– be highly client facing as this is onsite at the client location
– be familiar with coding in a PC environment vs. Mac
– be ok with a business attire environment
– ideally have a design sense as well, to be able to jump in and lay out emails or other assets into the brand guidelines
· Client-facing experience
· Strong communication skills
· ASP.NET MVC
· Web API
· Minimum 2 years of experience with .NET Framework
· Ability to travel 50-70% of the time
· AngularJS (Plus)
Required Skills & Experience
• 4-7 years of professional experience
• 2+ years of Ruby experience in production
• Comfortable leading a team that is growing
• Contribute to our native and hybrid apps written in Java and Ionic
• Integrate with backend RESTfulAPIs and services
• Work with management and development teams to recommend best solutions based on detailed understanding of business objectives.
• Participate in setting and meeting accurate task-based development schedules;
• Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on time and risk
• Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve project issues and escalate to senior management when required.
The Must Haves
- 1+ years experience in AngularJS
- Strong CSS skills
- Selenium (for integration testing) and Karma (for unit testing)
- Experience slicing image mocks to HTML
- Understanding of semantic markup and a passion for clean, readable HTML
- Experience using Restful APIs and AJAX
- A passion for user experience and front-end architecture
- Ability to collaborate with UX, creative and development teams to execute ideas</li.
Bonus Points For
- Well-developed AngularJS skills
- Full-stack knowledge including Vagrant and MySQL
The position requires the successful candidate to effectively gather and process business requirements and manage full lifecycle implementations of server-side, client-side, and mobile application code. The ideal candidate will be a team player and possess a minimum five years relevant software engineering experience and the following basic skills:
* The base qualifications: honesty, reliability, positivity, long-term thinking.
* You possess an ambitious and motivated spirit. You are brave and don’t succumb to easy cynicism.
* You have worked for a bank or other large company before and have an understanding of building software in a professional team environment.
* You have worked for a small company or startup before and have an understanding of what it takes to get the job done with limited resources.
* You are comfortable within a linux environment and are a fluent writer of bash scripts.
* You are fluent in a LAMP stack.
* You have mobile application development experience.
* You are a highly articulate team player and team leader.
Pluses include experience with:
* Any major open source software frameworks.
* NoSQL database technologies.
* Modern DevOPS concepts and tools.
* macOS or any Linux distribution as a primary platform.