Marketing Manager (Chicago IL)
– Reports directly to owner, Jimmy Fishbein.
-Independent Contractor Position, Full Time (40 hours a week), $15/hour + sales commission TBD.
-Bachelor of Arts in marketing, social science, business, english, or other liberal arts field required. 2+ years in customer service, sales, or digital marketing desired.
Studio Management and Marketing Task Overview:
– Studio Oversight and Management. LakeShore Photography & Video, Chicago Corporate Photography & Video, and Jimmy Fishbein Photography.
– Customer Service and Sales.
• Must be able to provide exemplary customer service.
• Respond to all website inquiries, client emails, and returning client questions.
• Answer phones and take on other administrative tasks.
• Book photography and video services and serve contracts and quotes when relevant.
• Complete potential-client and client follow-ups.
• Schedule meetings for the owner.
• Request social reviews upon completion of projects.
• Make sales calls once per week, on a day of the owner’s choice, for a minimum of 1/2 the day (4 hours). You will be eligible for a sales commission TBD when you schedule a shoot and the shoot is completed.
– Blogging. Develop 2+ 800-1200 word content pieces per week for website blogs. Develop unique content ideas–some direction and topics will initially be provided.
– Social Media. Operating Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest, daily. This includes sharing unique content created for our websites, but also user engagement. Also responsible for operating our Wedding Wire & The Knot wedding accounts for LSPV.
– Google AdWords and Analytics. Working knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics. Willing to take on weekly WordStream software training and monitor our accounts and relevant PPC spending.
– Email Marketing. Design and send out monthly emails through MailChimp for all three studios.
– Marketing Strategy. Devise new marketing strategies and approaches monthly and record daily/weekly accomplishments on Google Drive spreadsheet.
– Marketing Events. Participate in out-of-office marketing events, when relevant.
– General Studio Assistance. Provide general assistance to owners, editors, photographers, and other studio staff when necessary. Be willing to take on office and administrative tasks outside of general marketing responsibilities, daily. Have a desire to work in a dynamic, creative, and ever-changing environment as well as offer creative input and ideas when you have them.
– Hardware. As a contractor you must be willing to provide your own hardware (laptop, cell phone, etc) as you need them–although a Mac desktop and studio phones will be available to you most of the time.