Marketing Manager (Austin)
Do you want to be more than just a cog in a corporate wheel? Would you like to catch the wave on the next “Apple” in a huge, mature industry that is just begging to be re-invented?
Innovative real estate company in Austin is re-inventing how consumers and Realtors experience the process of selling and buying real estate in America. Seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Manager with amazing people and communications skills, proven project management experience–combined with an inspired marketing mind for creating memorable and engaging events, social media, public relations and content marketing.
Please, do not apply unless you thrive in a rapid growth, entrepreneurial environment where your success is directly related to your own initiative and creative problem solving.
This position will collaborate directly with Senior VP of Product Development, VP of Business Development and CEO.
This is a unique opportunity to join forces with a proven CEO who has guided numerous national and international high-growth companies to success.
Position starts immediately!
• Exceptional people and oral communications skills
• Proven organizational and project management skills
• 5+ years experience creating and managing social/trade events
• Excellent writing skills–develops, writes and/or edits content marketing, press releases, and creative marketing collateral
• 5+ years experience working with a broad spectrum of social media
• Monitors website and social media analytics
• 5+ years experience managing graphic designers–must have a good eye for high-end design aesthetics
• Public Relations background a plus
• Computer Skills–experience with Adobe Creative Design Suite or similar
• Photography and video skills a big plus
• Experience with uploading and posting content on social media and backend of website content management systems (CMS)
• Database, CRM system, and database segmentation skills a plus
• Must love multi-tasking and fast-paced work environment
• Microsoft Expert–produce, edit and revise electronic Word and PowerPoint documents. Maintain electronic history and library for department. Excel skills preferred
• Position will initially work from home with frequent teleconferencing and weekly or bi-weekly meetings at central Austin office. However, position will then move to new corporate headquarters within six months.
• Generate management information reports and metrics
• Committed to continuous learning
• Ability to use internet and other resources to find solutions to complex problems
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive attitude in an ever-changing, multitasking, growth environment
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in marketing, communications and/or journalism
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Opportunity for high-growth career trajectory with rapidly expanding company on a national basis.
Phone interviews will be scheduled within a few days as resumes are reviewed.