Employee Offer Letter Template
Employee Offer Letter Template
We appreciate your expression of interest in Guttulus LLC (also referred to as the “Guttulus” and/or “Company”). It is our belief that your qualifications, experience, and knowledge would contribute significantly to the success and growth of our company. Therefore, we are pleased to confirm the following terms in connection with your employment with the “Guttulus LLC”.
- Position and Reporting. You will serve as the Guttulus LLC’s Senior Designer, in the Guttulus Houston, Texas office. You may be required to travel to the Guttulus LLC’s other offices and such other places such as client‘s locations as are necessary in connection with your performance of your responsibilities hereunder.
- Duties. You will be responsible XXXXX, and any other areas of responsibility as determined or assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
- Equity Grant. Subject to the approval of Board of Directors, you will be granted the option to purchase XXXXX shares of the Company’s common stock. The option will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to options, as described in that plan and the applicable agreement, which you will be required to sign.
- Compensation. You will be entitled to an annual base salary $XX,XXX which Base Salary shall accrue day to day, be subject to required holdings and paid in accordance with the Company’s normal payroll practices applicable to similarly situated employees.
- Employee Benefits. You will be entitled to participate in the various group health, disability and life insurance plans and other employee programs, including sick and vacation time, as generally are offered to similarly situated employees from time to time with a prohibition period of XX days. With respect to vacation, you will be entitled to 2 weeks of vacation per year subject to applicable Guttulus LLC’s policies.
- Employment Verification. Pursuant to federal law, this offer of employment is conditioned on your ability to provide satisfactory proof of your eligibility to work in the United States within three days of your first day of work.
- Company NDA. As a condition of your employment with the Guttulus LLC, you will be required to execute the Guttulus LLC Employee Non-Disclosure, Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation and Developments Agreement (the “Guttulus LLC NDA”).
- Confidentiality. You will maintain the confidentiality of this letter agreement (and any related understandings, including your compensation arrangements and amounts) at all times and will not discuss such matters with any person other than your spouse, accountant, financial and tax advisors or attorney, except that you may make such disclosure (i) to the extent necessary with respect to any litigation, arbitration or mediation involving this letter agreement, or (ii) when disclosure is required by law or by any court or arbitrator with apparent jurisdiction to order you to disclose or make accessible any information.
- At-Will Employment. Your employment with the Guttulus LLC is “At-Will.” This means that you and the Guttulus LLC each have the right to terminate your employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
This letter and the attached “Guttulus LLC NDA” reflect the entire agreement regarding the terms and conditions of your employment. Accordingly, it supersedes and completely replaces any prior oral or written communication on this subject. This letter agreement may not be modified, amended or waived unless in writing signed by both parties. This letter agreement shall inure to the benefit of the successors or general assigns of the Guttulus LLC. This letter agreement is non-assignable except as provided herein.
We look forward to having you join us no later than XXXXX.
Very truly yours,
ACCEPTED AND AGREED:
(Print Employee Name)
Anticipated Start Date: