• Architect and build high-performance client-side applications with Angular JS
• Develop front-ends for responsive mobile and web applications
• Working with back-end team in integrating REST-ful API’s on client apps
• 2+ years of experience with developing modular applications with one modern framework (React, Angular, Ember).
• Experience developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, Material, etc.
• Hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, etc.)
• Well conversant with various automated testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
• Excellent OOP and design patterns skills.
• Able to work in Linux environment with basic knowledge of shell scripting.
• Experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, etc. is a plus
• Experience with PHP, Python is desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or related field or equivalent training/certification.
Full stack developer with Database design exposure is a must.
Responsibilities and primary experience in developing (in order of importance):
Designing complex relational databases
Building Functions, Stored Procedures, Views
Optimizing database performance
Server Side Scripting
PHP, Perl and/or Python
With extensive experience in writing/utilizing APIs — SOAP, REST
Experience writing Regular Expressions over different platforms
At least 5 years’ experience
Everything in it is brand new
All rooms get plenty of sun
Sit / Stand Desks
Large Monitors in each room
Dedicated file cabinets.
Room temperature control.
Remember, an office can go a long way in being the deciding factor for clients. Avoid the stigma commonly associated with remote employees, and add an extra layer of credibility to your name with an office you would be happy to invite clients to.
-You can bring in your clients
-Use the conference room
-Use our high speed internet
-And just have a place to work on your day-to-day stuff
This is a unique opportunity to manage and build software solutions across their digital platform. You will be involved in the entire software delivery process from content generation to delivery. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work not only for a media conglomerate, but also with cutting-edge technologies in a team environment on a daily basis.
Required Skills & Experience
5+ years PHP
1+ year working with Git
Experience with Zend
Ability to work on site in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Desired Skills & Experience
Previous exposure to the full SDLC
Experience working in a team environment
Excellent written and verbal communications