Hiring P/T Junior Level Web Designer
We’re a (very small) web design and online marketing agency located in the Peninsula/South Bay area, looking to expand our reach and meet the needs of our growing list of clients!
We are looking to hire a junior level web or graphic designer. The position requires 8-12 hours/week and is perfect for a college student who wants to make some extra money. Occasional travel and 1:1 meetings are required, but job is mostly remote.
You’ll have the opportunity to hone your web and graphic design and online marketing skills while working for a relaxed company on your own hours. While we are relaxed, we are not interested in candidates that don’t want to work.
– Must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Lower Peninsula preferred)
– Strong computer literacy and ability to navigate operating and file systems efficiently
– Some experience in web design, graphic design, or online marketing
– Design or marketing portfolio
– Strong computer skills, including experience with some of the following:
– Web browsers
– MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Apple Keynote
– Mac OS
– Graphics software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
– Google Apps, Google Analytics/Search Console, Google AdWords
Junior-level (< 1 – 2 years) experience in at least one of the following areas:
– Front-end: HTML, CSS, JS
– Back-end: PHP, MySQL
– PPC Search Advertising
– Email marketing
– Social media
– Social advertising
– Online syndication & marketing