Full-time Digital Media Supervisor (PPC)
We have an exciting opportunity with a digital marketing agency looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join their team full-time!
You will be:
– Working on a number of automotive accounts in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
– Managing PPC, display, and video programs from strategy to implementation as well as ongoing optimization
– Analyzing account metrics, troubleshoot, provide recommendations & strategies for improvement
– Spearheading weekly updates and serve as subject matter expert
Ideal candidate has:
– 3+ years of SEO/PPC, Google Adwords, and some Bing experience
– Very strong Excel skills for managing & analyzing data
– 1 year of management experience
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Research, reporting and analysis for marketing and business development strategies
• Re-development and ongoing management of websites and online initiatives
• Management and growth of social media strategy
• Regular creation of marketing materials including sales sheets, blog posts, and white papers, especially in support of new service launches
• Works collaboratively with marketing and other cross-functional departments, ensuring digital strategies are fully planned, integrated and executed.
• Creates efficient processes and demonstrates effective project management to drive execution of initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO
• The ability to design and successfully execute creative digital marketing strategies
• Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Online Marketing or equivalent
• A clear understanding of SEO copywriting and the ability to execute a comprehensive integrated content strategy
• Research, Develop and implement innovative SEO and online marketing strategies
• Effectively distinguish between on-page and off-page strategies while clearly executing (independently and in relation to one another)
• A strong, results-orientation approach
• The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
• HTML, CSS, FTP: Able to write, modify and troubleshoot technical issues
• Google Adwords and Analytics Certified
• Experience with Online Lead Generation and Conversion Tracking
• An understanding of how to properly conduct keyword research using Google Keyword Planner, SEM rush, and other industry standard platforms
• Strong digital analytics and metric skills required
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Detail attentive and well organized
• Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly
• Creating and executing plans/roadmaps/strategy based on company goals, existing opportunities, and resources
• Implementing testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools.
• Stay current with evolving SEO strategies, advertising platforms and SEM strategies
About the Company
eTechnologies Inc. is a technology-based resource management company that services internet startups. We handle all the programming, graphic design, and marketing work for affiliates who require a forward-thinking edge in their business model.
The company was built out of a desire to confront the Information Age head on, and use it to ignite forward thinking marketing techniques.
eTechnologies holds the viewpoint that in order to succeed in this new world, one must be willing to change. So although we are strong and precise with our marketing projects, we are also malleable. We are able to change with the tides and trends of an ever-changing, technologically-advanced society.