Front End/Full Stack Software Engineer (san jose downtown)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Front End/Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly growing and funded startup as part of our San Jose dev team. The ideal candidate will be familiar working in a Full Stack environment, but perhaps favoring Front End dev work. Gummicube works with top app developers around the world, and as a Front End Engineer, you will have the opportunity to impact the success of some of the biggest brands in the Google Play and iTunes App Stores! This is a contract to hire position where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our business and can become a key player on our team.
We are particularly interested in driven individuals who wants to learn and make a real impact using new technologies (Meteor, DynamoDB).
– Take a role in building the industry standard for app store optimization and mobile market intelligence.
– Help world-class publishers as well as small indie studios improve their app visibility in the vast mobile ecosystem.
– Improve the usability of our core web platform based on client feedback and market research.
– Enhance our analytics platform which handles millions data points each day.
– 3 years experience in Web development for Consumer or B2B applications (i.e. websites and e-commerce)
– Experience or familiar with Meteor, nodejs
– Experience working with MongoDB or MySQL
– Experience or familiar with parsing complex text data (i.e. Parsing XML feeds, network protocols, web pages, etc…)
Optional or preferred skills:
– Full stack developer. Experience in front and back end development.
– Experience in high speed and real time data processing
– Experience in the ASO or SEO space. (building APIs, analytics software, feeds or integrating feeds to applications)
If you love and want to get to know the mobile industry and want to help pioneer in a new field within mobile marketing, then please contact us, we’d love to talk with you.
This will be a contract to hire position. All interested candidates should send us a resume and provide a strong cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position.