eCommerce / SEO Designer & Manager (San Antonio)
We are in need of a SEO specialist who can help us maximize our internet presence and bring in new clients utilizing technology, including smartphones, internet, and social media.
The Responsibilities of this position include:
• Manage website and increase new business via Information Architecture, Branding/Marketing, Performance, Functionality
• Design and build an Internet marketing program including social media integration
management of SEO measurements and monitoring methodologiess
• Provide SEO/SEM/PPC and Internet Marketing by utilizing innovation and technical skills
To perform this job successfully, the individual should have a comprehensive understanding of:
• processes that impact SEO
• Internet Marketing and growth
• Managing website and its design while improving conversion
• An in depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimization and ability to prioritize company’s position on Google
• Experience with PPC – Management of Pay per click programs
• Working knowledge of backlinking
• Experience with web analytics tools
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Amazon, Google Shopping
• Ability to perform click through rate, conversion and ability to identify growth/optimization opportunities
This can be a work from home position or one can work from our business location.
Email resume and salary requirements. Position is available immediately
Salary is negotiable and can be a 1099 or W-2 position. Please forward resume and a brief summary of how you can drive clients to our law firm’s website. Please note we will not respond to company’s looking to undertake this role.