E-commerce sales & marketing manager
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
– Works as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
– Functions as a liaison to the board of directors and management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
– Is creative and enjoys working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and business value oriented.
– Is able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
– Can work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and is able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
We are an innovation and design driven lighting company, and currently looking for an online sales and marketing manager to drive the e-commerce business for two of our brands-decorative lighting, as well as horticulture grow lights. This will be an opportunity to work directly with our principals, growing one of the most exciting and fastest growing segments of our business- E-commerce sector. Any experience with Amazon for both FBA and/or FBM methods is a huge plus.
• Develop annual marketing plan to drive the growth and achieve revenue targets for both our consumer and wholesale sector.
• Partner with other colleagues in marketing, design, and sales, to properly showcase products, communicate benefits across all e-commerce platforms.
• Develop and execute e-commerce and email campaigns that drives sales, brand loyalty, promote new products, and educate customers to encourage adoptions.
• Ensure all product database, content, and marketing message is accurate and aligns with brand positioning; and ensure these are updated across all e-commerce platforms.
• Work with account executives at our e-commerce partners to optimize content, recommend and execute advertising campaigns to hit sales targets.
• Identify and pursue additional e-commerce partners to Increase the numbers of e-commerce presence we have.
• Optimize the content and sales process with all our e-commerce partners
• Write informative and compelling product descriptions and detailed data to encourage buying, fully leverage all search and filter functionality on partner’s retail site
• Maintain current online product database and identify areas for improvement
• Write weekly blogs and other contents to connect product pages, to partner e-commerce sites.
• Analyze online product presentation of competitors and present thoughtful strategies.
• Assist with E-commerce related phone and email customer support
• Assist with order processing for e-commerce via email or extranet portals
• Develop email campaign calendar with combination of promotions and enriching content to building customer loyalty, and sales targets.
Website and content management
• Our website just went through a redesign. You will get involved to lead the SEO efforts, create related content, evaluate content, site architecture, and aesthetics to improve SEO and visitor experience.
• Manage landing pages to market promotions
• Leverage data available via Google Analytics, e-commerce platforms, and email marketing campaigns to drive future opportunities of growth.
• Update and manage our social media platforms.
The ideal candidate:
• 2-3 years in online marketing and e-commerce
• strong web writing skills, and deep understanding of the digital market place.
• Experience with Amazon, and other e-commerce platforms, understand manage relationship, content, and promotion schedule with partners
• Experience planning and running paid search, social media ads, and PPC
• Understanding of key industry metrics-CPC, CTR, CPA, conversion rates, etc, and how they fit together holistically.
• Knowledge of photo editing, squarespace, and other related programs.
• Experience with Amazon or Ebay platforms.
• Quickbooks experience is also helpful
If you think these descriptions fit with you, send us your resume to set up an interview.