E-Commerce Content Manager
What You’ll do
• Work with the creative team to optimize, format, and place captivating visual and written content.
• Manage our search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO).
• Track, identify, and influence SKU penetration at top online retail accounts.
• Track, identify, and influence web behavior and quantify the habits of our customers.
• Determine and recommend opportunities for enhanced brand awareness/promotions.
• Manage portals, spreadsheets, and FTPs to ensure that content is accurate, consistent, and everywhere.
• Lead weekly reporting meetings on detailed findings from multiple platforms.
• Using consumer-based feedback, influence new product development and product modifications.
• Pro-actively respond to content requests from other team members and online retail merchandising partners.
• Use analytic tools to maximize cross sell, up-sell, bundling, re-marketing and customer profiling.
• Ensure the best merchandising experience throughout the customer’s E-commerce journey.
• Provide proactive and reactive support for issues across all customer-facing digital marketing efforts.
What We Need
• An eager, ambitious attitude. Someone who looks for new opportunities to tell our story.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business development or any equivalent.
• Three years of e-commerce web content management/coordination experience.
• Able to work independently and within a close creative team. Humor is mandatory.
• Must be able to provide concrete examples of strategy work for a digital audience.
• Captivating written and verbal communication skills, someone who understands how to tell a story.
• Demonstrate high level of skill using analytic and SEO web tools — open and proprietary.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite – specifically looking for Excel prowess.
• A current and valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and the ability to travel periodically.
What We’d Like
• Working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite. Can you generate the content too? Bonus!
• First-hand experience with the Amazon Vendor platform and the Amazon Marketing Services portal