Drupal Developer – Full Stack Developer
Only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
- At least 2 years of hands-on, Drupal back-end and front-end development experience in a professional environment.
- Experience working on highly trafficked websites, including performance optimization and designing caching strategies.
- Develop and enhance custom Drupal modules, adhering to community and company best practices, demonstrating innate understanding of the Drupal API.
- Work within an agile methodology, interpreting stakeholders’ user stories and distilling them into technical tasks.
- Brainstorm ideas, do research, remain current with industry trends and best practices, investigate and present options, and collaborate with colleagues on continuously developing solutions for the MSLO brands in the digital domain.
- Coordinate with technical, design and business-strategy teams, transforming business requirements into comprehensive solutions using the appropriate methods, tools, and technologies.
- Exhibit strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Work with management to evolve and enforce best practices and processes for the development team.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of hands-on, professional Web development, back-end and front-end.
- 2+ years of professional Drupal development and firm grasp of Drupal APIs.
- Expertise on the Linux command line.
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- Firm grasp of LAMP systems infrastructure and configuration.
- Experience with git and Github, or a similar version-control system.
- Experience working with REST Web services.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an interest in developing creative solutions that leverage disparate technologies with a focus on scalability and high availability.
- Must be skilled at developing solutions that are both consumer-facing, but also provide for essential back-office tools for production, management, reporting and analytics.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively participate in the product development and project management processes.
- Enthusiasm, personality, teamwork and a positive attitude count tremendously.
- Experience developing for responsively designed sites.
- Experience with modern front-end libraries and tools, like SASS and Angular.
- Experience with modern CI, testing and deployment tools and processes.
- Leadership/mentoring skills and experience.
Responsibilities and primary experience in developing (in order of importance):
Designing complex relational databases
Building Functions, Stored Procedures, Views
Optimizing database performance
Server Side Scripting
PHP, Perl and/or Python
With extensive experience in writing/utilizing APIs — SOAP, REST
Experience writing Regular Expressions over different platforms
In this role, you will:
Improve and refine the proprietary BuyerGenomics interface
Design and build the (easy to use) interface for new features on our roadmap
Create a front end Software Development Kit
Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 1-2 years of experience with AngularJS
Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on work experience
Must be artistic
Pays close attention to detail
Professional, precise communication skills
Creative problem solving skills
Love of programming and desire to do high quality work
• You’ll have 3+ years’ experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques.
• You’ll have a proven track record of customer-centric development, with an emphasis on delivery
• You’ll be passionate about developing apps that are both eye-catching and intuitive
• Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building applications in at least one of our industries – telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare or public sector.
• You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
• You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
• You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
• Salesforce (Visualforce, Apex, Lightning),
Working knowledge and understanding of the following would pique our interest:
– MVC Patterns
– Observer/Reporter Patterns
– REST API
– knowledge of eCommerce platforms and gateways
– HTML 5/CSS 3/JS frontend work.
– Databases; particularly MySQL
– PHP v5.4+
The project entails evaluating the marketing and business strategies of health care providers. This project will look to answer, what were their business and marketing strategies, how did investors play a role, what was the marketing plan from b to b sales, and their social media strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Write “clean”, well designed code.
Produce detailed specifications.
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Follow industry best practices (especially related to security).
Develop and deploy features to facilitate related reporting features and tools as specified.
– Software development experience in PHP or related programming language.
– Excellent knowledge of MySQL and version control tools (GIT)