1) DoubleClick Ad Exchange supports both sellers and buyers.
2) DoubleClick’s Ad Exchange is an online marketplace over which web publishers and advertiser buyers can transact for buying and selling digital advertising efficiently, seamlessly, and in real-time.
3) Buyers who use Real-time bidding do so via campaigns in the Ad Exchange user interface.
4) Based on what you have learned about the Ad Exchange auction, which of the following net bids should win?
A) Ad Exchange Buyer 4 net bid: 44.60 CPM
B) Ad Exchange Buyer 3 net bid: 45.00 CPM
C) Ad Exchange Buyer 2 net bid: 44.50 CPM
D) Ad Exchange Buyer 1 net bid: 44.75 CPM
5) You need to pre-define a size when you are creating an ad tag.
6) If the two highest net bids in an auction are equal, how does Ad Exchange determine the winner?
A) The winner is chosen at random among the winners.
b) No one wins the auction.
C) Whoever placed the first of the tying bids wins.
D) The ad impression serves to both publisher.
7) Estimated revenue is the adjusted amount of money you will be paid out in the next eligible payments cycle.
8) Where in the Ad Exchange user interface can you find your Publisher ID?
A) Displayed under the user email address on the top right of the user interface
B) Admin tab > Account information
C) Both A & B
D) Neither A or B
9) Violation of the Ad Exchange program guidelines could lead to the suspension of your account.
10) Ad Exchange has several methods of segmenting ad display inventory, including Tags, DFP: Ad Units, and
D) Publisher IDs
10A) If “mysite.com/travel” is defined as a URL, which additional pages will be included within the inventory segment?
11) Which section of a Blocking rule allows you to block ads for a broad product group, such as “Apparel’?
A) General categories
b) Sensitive categories
C) Cookie and data uses
D) Advertiser URLs
12) In an Open auction pricing rule, the following branding options are available when selling inventory, except
13) A Channel with a Semi-transparent branding type will reveal the publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request?
14) If no inventory is selected in the inventory selector widget, the rule will by applied to all of your site’s inventory.
15) Which of the following is an example of a sensitive category found in a blocking rule?
A) Sports & Fitness
6) Education & Training
16) Which of the following allow cookie-matching and re-marketing ads to serve on your site? (Select all that apply)
B) Remarketing lists
C) Data collection
D) Interest-based category cookies
17) Select the rule types that can be prioritized.
B) Open auction pricing
C) Ad styles & backup ads
18) If you wish to use a Channel only for reporting purposes, which branding type should be assigned?
19) What combination of branding options can be used in any given Open auction pricing rule?
A) Branded, Seml-transparent, & Anonymous
B) Branded & Anonymous
C) Semi-transparent & Anonymous
20) What is included in an ad request? (Select all that apply)
A) IP address from which the request has been made
B) URL of the host page
C) DoubleClick cookie ID for the requesting browser, if available
D) Time the Impression has been requested
21) Patty Publisher wants to get a clear picture as to how her display inventory performed over the last 7 days on all URLs that contain the word “news”. However, she is not concerned with AdWords or DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) as buyers. When Patty builds her query, she will add which of the following filers:
A) Products Is Display .
B) Buyer networks Is not Google AdWords, Google DCLK Bid Manager
C) URLs contains news
D) Products Is Video
22) Sharing generated reports from Query Tool is only available with other Ad Exchange users.
23) Pick the accurate sentence.
A) A report produces a query.
B) A query produces a report
24) If the option to “run ads immediately” is selected under the Creative review settings, which sub-section will not be displayed?
25) If more than 24 hours has passed since you’ve reviewed ads in the Creative review tab, some ads might have been allowed to show, and thus disappear from the “Upcoming” subsection of your account.
26) Flash ads with text are not searchable via the Creative review.