What you’ll do:
• Research and write healthcare marketing and education content across multiple channels. Put your writing and editing skills to work creating and editing website copy, social media posts, video scripts, infographic text, blog posts, email subject lines, white papers, case studies and more.
• Create or optimize content using SEO principles and best practices.
• Understand the different ways in which people consume information and use appropriate techniques for each channel. Create headlines, leads and angles that show imagination and creativity and that are designed for each particular audience.
• Write and/or edit copy for all phases of a marketing campaign–either for a client or Coffey’s marketing department–which can include email, social media and landing page copy. If content creation has been assigned to another writer, you’ll be able to edit marketing campaigns to achieve desired goals.
What you’ll get:
• Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling.
• Co-workers who are creative, collaborative and dedicated.
• A work environment that is customer-centric.
• Relocation assistance.
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage and company contributions to a health savings account.
• Competitive 401(k) plan.
• Company-paid life insurance.
• Extensive wellness program.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or English.
• Minimum of two to five years of writing and/or editing experience across multiple digital content channels.
• Exceptional writing, interviewing and research skills.
• A working knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Experience creating compelling content for social media.
• Ability to judge multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude.