Digital & Social Marketing Specialist
Digital & Social Marketing Specialist position requires a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and dynamic individual whose responsible to assist in the day-to-day organization of the social media and online presence of all programs; provide administrative services to the Hubspot and Marketing/Sales Staff; assist in organizing events, blasts, design.
• Leverage digital marketing channels to build awareness, generate sales, increase conversions and enhance customer loyalty, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, retargeting, and display advertising
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital and social channels
• Set up, test and deploy email marketing campaigns
• Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) by creating and reviewing with Digital Marketing Manager monthly content calendars, and posting on a timely and relevant basis. Stay current with compression sock industry, our competitors and maintain a social media presence interacting with social media influencers/leaders.
• Will need to be pro-active and reactive in a timely manner.
• Lead in the creation of company and product content (video and images).
• Lead & coordinate packaging revisions and/or development
• Proficiency in Google Adwords, Google analytics, Facebook Ads, Hubspot is preferred.
• Ability to analyze complex problems and develop solutions – plan, organize and manage multiple people projects while setting priorities.
• Develop and manage an editorial content schedule, across both Completebody’s and influencer channels
- Posted In: