DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
About the Job: We are looking for a well-organized, detail-oriented team player who can join our team immediately on a full-time basis to help us manage several high-profile client projects. As a project manager, you will be defining scope, outlining deliverable schedules and project milestones, and interfacing with client personnel on a range of projects.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
• Coordinate and manage a team of developers, designers, coders and other professionals working on various web development projects
• Manage schedules, work assignment, status reports, project budgets, scope of work, milestones, risk, change control, allocated resources, etc
• Responsible for completing projects within prescribed resource limits and in accordance with client requirements and company’s standards
• Responsible for developing conceptual system requirements and making the final determination on decisions throughout each project
• Be able to identify opportunities and offer solutions or improvements
• Create standards; implement processes and new technologies to continuously improve the operational standards of excellence.
• Effectively communicate and manage client’s expectations throughout the development process.
About You: The ideal candidate has a passion for all things Internet (and, a somewhat technical background). Strong writing and communications skills are a must. Recent experience in managing technical or marketing projects in a client-facing role is required.
Specifically, we are looking for a candidate with:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• At least 3 years of project management experience with a web development firm or marketing agency
• Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated success handling several simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Solid technical understanding of current web technologies and solutions
• Strong experience in creating digital experiences that effectively promote or sell products or services.
• Background in web design, HTML and CSS is a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite skills is a big plus (Photoshop and Dreamweaver at a minimum)
• Familiarity with a range of Project Management frameworks (i.e., waterfall, agile, etc)
• Ability to demonstrate completed web projects and explain the role played in these projects
• Excellent team management, communications, people and written skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to research and solve problems/learn new technologies quickly and on your own
• Understanding of marketing concepts and methodology
- Posted In: