Digital Marketing Coordinator
• Perform account management of pay per click accounts search platforms.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Create effective copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Associates Degree or equivalent required; BS in Marketing preferred
• Experience in Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with the latest versions of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and other platforms, as well as analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Experience with the latest social media platforms; ability to effectively distribute and disseminate information through these platforms.
• Current knowledge and certifications regarding Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
AmeriTech Financial is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, including non-discrimination based on any protected characteristic under applicable employment regulations.
- Develop and execute B2B, B2C, e-commerce marketing campaigns using SEO, PPC ads, and social media for word of mouth and viral growth.
- Maximize the effectiveness of our websites through online marketing and sales like Amazon Custom, etsy or eBay.
- Analyze web metrics and conversion rates to develop targeted online marketing strategies.
- Create content with design team to post online such as articles, videos, tutorials, comments, and promotions.
- Engage our users through social media postings, blog updates, emails, and contests.
- Regular use of various Analytics tools (incl. Google Analytics) to interpret data and translate into actionable recommendations.
- Well manage or collaborate with the marketing, design, sales and product teams.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record (business, marketing, or technical background preferred).
- Experience increasing online sales using SEO, SEM, Google analytics, AdWords, PPC, social media, APIs, and web 2.0 philosophies.
- Detailed understanding of the social media market, building loyal followers, and driving engagement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, professional and friendly phone demeanor, strong writing abilities.
- Sharp computer skills, especially Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, and familiar with CRM systems and HTML.
- Willingness to travel for trade shows, conferences, and meetings.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, graphic design, and/or photography a big plus.
- Knowledge with mobile marketing and mobile API are preferred but not required.