Digital Account Manager (PPC)
Our client, a strategic marketing company is looking for a Digital Account Manager on a full-time bases.
In this role you will provided client leadership for digital advertising campaigns. This person should have SEM and Display experience and is responsible for managing key account relationships, providing campaign strategy and support, and identifying opportunities for revenue growth.
The Account Manager is versed in Paid Search, familiar with display advertising, a process expert, and can lead clients through advertising results and analysis. Daily tasks will include product and process training, client and internal project management, and strategic campaign guidance.
To be considered:
• 3 + years of client-facing experience in account management and/or interactive digital marketing
• Experience with Paid Search
• Familiarity with Display (Rich Media) and third-party ad serving
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with effective time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent communication skills; effective presentation skills
• Very strong critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well within a team
• Proficiency in MS Office
Boutique loop advertising agency has an immediate need for a talented professional who can develop strategy and manage a small staff, while doing daily SEO and PPC work for our clients across the country. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 — 5 years of progressive digital experience
• Demonstrated strategy and campaign management
• Certifications in adwords, Hubspot and more
• Proficiency in Facebook PPC
• WordPress Website design & development
• SEO proficiency
• Management experience
• Client-facing background
This position will directly supervise three individuals including:
Social Media Manager
Digital Media Specialist
We are looking for a seasoned professional who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do the day to day digital details of running SEO and PPC campaigns while providing direction to subordinates who will develop curated content and post to and monitor social media accounts for a growing client base. Working knowledge of video editing and advanced WordPress skills are essential. Must be able to create landing pages and have strong knowledge of web hosting via media temple or rack space.
Our firm offers an attractive compensation package including health benefits, 401K, bonus plans and occasional work from home.