Digital Account Coordinator
To start, the position will entail a heavy volume of digital content generation utilizing multiple online interfaces, coordinating internal content QA, content submission and post-launch tracking and follow-through. As you grow in this role, you’ll become familiar with and assist in many roles of project management including, but not limited to: timelines; status reports; spreadsheet databases; internal team communications & meetings; project flow documents; You’ll learn to work with a wide variety of designers and production experts to deliver online excellence.
• Extremely organized
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Superb follow-through
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word & Powerpoint is a must
• Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords/Pay-Pay-Click campaigns a plus
• Marketing degree or equivalent experience as well as 1+ year experience in marcom department or ad agency supporting digital marketing programs preferred.
Our Group, is an award-winning, established High-Performance Retail Solutions Company with A+ clientele. We specialize in designing and implementing high-concept environments, displays and merchandising solutions. Our pace is fast and our standards are high. Our mission is to facilitate the customer experience at retail and promote our clients’ brands. We have a great client roster and an exciting yet professional atmosphere.
To start we have a simple (test) project that uses a professionally designed, WordPress template. The template needs to be uploaded, installed and programmed. All graphics, content and template will be provided. Turn-around time is 2 weeks and needs to be completed by the end of March 2017. A content editor will provide all the graphics and content need in order to complete the work efficiently. Communication is key and we encourage it.
– The first project pays $250 upon completion.
– The second project pays $400 upon design completion with ongoing monthly maintenance option
Candidate must be able to start immediately, will work remotely and must have their own computer equipment and necessary programs in order to complete the assigned project. Please forward examples of your work and programming skills, along with your résumé for consideration. Please do not apply if you are not able to meet the required deadline or do not agree with the posted rates.
This is a temporary position, a 90-day contract with the potential to renew. It is based in our SOMA office. The position might convert into full time employment in the future.
— Key Responsibilities —
– Propose, translate and adjust English market ad copies for the Japanese market
– Run campaigns on Facebook and Google for the Japanese market
– Eventually create a strategy for SEO in Japan
– Assist in additional demand generation strategies, such as sourcing and working with local affiliate partners
— Requirements —
– 1-2 years of acquisition experience (e.g. working in a digital agency, doing online marketing for a small business) OR analytical experience (comfortable with numbers) OR specific education in digital marketing
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Fluent in Japanese and English
– Eagerness to learn and own user acquisition for Japan
(no visa support)