Demand Generation, Marketing Manager (berkeley)
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Assisting in managing, maintaining and optimizing our product listings on current partner sites: Amazon.com, Walmart.com, CVS.com, Walgreens.com, etc.
2. Analyzing new product merchandising trends and making recommendations for improvements and changes, based on data driven analysis
3. Preparing weekly/monthly sales and market trend reports to provide insights and suggest actions
4. Monitoring and managing customer reviews, effectively resolving customer service issues and complaints
5. Responsible for customer inquiries: product Q&A, returns, A-Z claims.
6. Assisting with online marketing activities including blogging, social media, etc.
The candidate we are looking for should have the following qualifications:
– Minimum AA degree from a respected college or university
-1-3 years of successful online merchandising and customer service experience
-Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
-Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel
-Excellent multitasking, time management and prioritization skills
-Detail oriented, precise and accurate
-Professional appearance, warm and friendly personality
The following experience is a strong plus:
– Social Media and blogging campaigns
– Some experience with online marketing and sales
– Basic understanding of web design and SEO techniques
How will you be doing this?
• Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy targeting individual agents, brokerages and reseller partners
• Partner with sales and our reseller channel to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs
• Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs using all demand gen channels and optimize lead-to-opportunity funnel.
• Leverage Salesforce and Marketo as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
• Assist in the development of content to support marketing efforts (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.)
• Strive for continual improvement in all areas of ownership!
• BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired.
• 5-7 years of marketing experience.
• Proven success in launching demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies.
• Deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, events, content creation, lifecycle marketing, conferences, webinars and customer marketing.
• Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills — must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
• Proficient writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
• Experience with media planning/buying, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM.
• Passion for technology and desire to dive in and use innovative, platforms and tactics to tell our story to the world.
• Strong attention to detail