Looking for a hands-on experienced Marketing Manager to join a fast growing midtown retail Audio company to spearhead marketing campaigns and strategy of current company products. Your ability to own the marketing functions from both a strategic and day to day hands on perspective will be key to this role.
Strong knowledge of SEO , Adwords, PPC, online lead generation.
Strong knowledge of WordPress, Graphic design and websites/landing pages development.
Excellent project management skills.
Strong knowledge of Social media and Adobe Photoshop.
Previous experience in marketing 2-3 years in a fast paced environment with a myriad of marketing functions is a strong plus.
Please send resume with subject line Marketing.
The Social Media Manager oversees the social presence of Terani Couture, executes content strategy and creates engaging content. They are “the voice” of Terani Couture on social and digital media sites that reach the target demographic. They engage in regular communications with the brand in order to maintain a positive working relationship.
• Responsible for posting content on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Square, You Tube, and Linkedn
• Understands and develop the voice of the “Terani Couture” brand; continuously generates content for “Terani Cotuure”; manage and serve as the voice for the brand’s online community.
• Creates and maintains new marketing campaigns and brand promotions.
• Responds directly to social media inquiries, using the brand “voice” and adhering to the brand guidelines.
• Works with brand to develop and implement an escalation process to increase engagement and following.
• Works with other creatives to coordinate campaigns with sales initiatives within the Company.
• Assists to monitor progress using web analytic tools; develops and measures benchmarks for brand to show progress on all active platforms.
• Develops and executes social media crisis plan.
• Shape the brand experience by curating and promoting engaging content.
• Builds relationships with influential users and early adopters.
• Acts as a true curator of content.
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelors’ degree.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
• 5-7 years of experience in social media content development and strategic placement of content.
• Demonstrated experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence.
• Strong writing skills; ability to write effective copy in a lot of different styles for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc., as well as writing for SEO.
• Strong research skills; must know what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being used.
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to figure out how best to communicate Terani Couture’s message on different platforms and how to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
• Strong organization skills; ability to communicate on existing and newly developed platforms, determining the audience and measuring tactics;
• Strong technical skills; strong understanding of computers, SEO, internet access; very tech savvy.
Requirements and Skills:
● Social & Digital Media Marketing experience (preferably 1-2 years or educational equivalent)
● Proficiency with online social networking tools (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Yelp)
● A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organizational skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Basic photography and photo editing skills.
*Developing product descriptions, titles & keyword research for optimal performance in multiple marketplaces
*Come up with creative ways to more effectively promote and utilize eBay/Amazon/Google
*Maintain competitive market pricing by assessing competitors including competitor research and market analysis
* Provide excellent Customer Service through Phone/eMail
*Resolve various issues related to orders
*Other tasks related to online marketplaces
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the company’s Marketing and Communications teams to develop a long-term vision and short-term goals for the agency’s content.
• Design agency’s content marketing strategies.
• Propose, maintain and promote agency’s editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
• Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve KPI targets.
• Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content.
• Deliver engaging content via email and web on a regular basis.
• Collaborate with Social Media Manager on the production of content for social media.
• Edit, proofread and improve content.
• Leverage advanced Salesforce Marketing Cloud features to configure integrated marketing campaigns and to measure success.
• Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
• Analyze web traffic metrics.
• Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
• Receive constituent feedback and generate ideas to increase constituent engagement.
• Oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables throughout the year and during campaign life cycles.
• Create and maintain agency editorial calendar, style guides, taxonomies, metadata frameworks.
• Perform content audits to analyze content across all company websites, coordinating with the Social Media Manager to measure content performance on social media platforms.
• Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Expertise in social media platforms.
• Project management skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
• Ability to define clear goals and to guide successful goal setting discussions.
• Ability to compellingly communicate an organization’s mission, values and history.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills necessary to gather business and user insights.
• Design sensibility to properly envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
• Project management experience to coordinate with multiple stakeholders and to keep projects on schedule.
• Create, curate and promote content to increase brand awareness, constituent engagement, email sign-ups and donations.
• Experience in constituency engagement and social media outreach and marketing.
• Experience in Drupal CMS and Salesforce.
• Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.