Content Marketer (santa clara)
We are looking for an in-house WEB CONTENT MARKETER. The candidate should possess the skills and experience to write on the travel medical insurance industry. We are looking for someone who can work on specific directives, follow and complete online content writing assignments as delegated, and is fully knowledgeable on the aforementioned topic. More importantly, we are seeking someone who is dedicated, passionate, creative, and career-driven to join our team
The candidate should be fully knowledgeable on immigration topics and processes. More importantly, we are seeking someone who is dedicated, passionate, creative, and career-driven to join our team! The compensation and benefits are negotiable and at par with the market.
• Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
• This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
• Develop original, quality, creative and innovative content to engage users
• Define content categorization and structure, content distribution and measurement.
• Take ownership of content governance.
• Execute Distributing strategy for promote content
• Conduct extensive research on various topics (like U.S. immigration processes, travel, insurance, and finance) to develop creative content
• Identify opportunities for content improvements, additions, and innovations and effectively pitch those ideas to the stakeholders
• Must have understanding about WEB CONTENT and how it works
• Must understand U.S. immigration process
• Creativity, innovation, and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
• Exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Strong computer skills with MS Office–
• Knowledge of HTML is a must
• Able to implement principles of SEO to create search-friendly content.
• Knowledge of content marketing and able to define content marketing strategies
• Understanding of search-engine concepts, social media, business development, and advertisement
• Self-motivation and effective cooperation in a team setting