Commercial Photography * Product photography * Commercial Photographer
The first thing you need to consider when developing a plan for product photography is: how do you plan to use the images? Will you be running a full page ad in a high resolution glossy magazine? Will you be printing high resolution signage for your retail location? Do you need images for an online store? These are some common uses, but make no mistake; there is no end to how you might intend, or end up using your images.
Answering this end-game question is essential for you because it will inform what type of photography you require. If you only need low resolution images for a simple online store, there is no reason to sweat over every crease, every crevice, every reflection and so on. Many of these details are lost on the low-resolution end of web images.
If, however, you require a fine attention to detail for large scale prints, or high-resolution files for maximum zoom-in capabilities online, then you should understand that this type of work requires requires a much more advanced skill-set. Just because your eye is not yet developed to see these details at first glance, do not assume that your customers cannot. Minor imperfections add up to an underwhelming impression on savvy customers. Many times, this is unconscious. Many of us do not know why that shoe looks so much more appealing on Site A vs Site B, but our instincts do not lie. Like any craft, time x dedication = advancing skills.
Whether you require outstanding attention to detail or not, Working Aperture is able to help! We will fairly price your product shoot no matter which end of the spectrum you fall on. We believe in offering photographic services that fit with what you need.
product photographer, product photographers, product photography,
commercial photographer, commercial photographers, commercial photography,
products photographer, products photographers, products photography,
catalog photographer, catalog photographers, catalog photography
lookbook photographer, lookbook photographers, lookbook photography
2017 & 2018 *Wedding Photography*
International, Unique, and Experienced
Since I don’t have a huge book yet you get the discounted rate of $75/hr which includes the me and a DVD of all images. I can also send you the files digitally….dropbox/myairbridge. I ask a minimum of 3 hours for most jobs. And no ho hum work here.- I custom edit each image – if you look at other budget photographers you’ll see the difference…..If the work is done in an hour it hasn’t been well edited.
I can cover any type of small or large event that ranges from corporate meetings, bdays, anniversary parties, baby showers, or any other small need you could have. Can also do weddings, however I would work with a partner do offer special wedding rates and packages that we can provide you the info for. Video Too!
I am Boston-based photographer who specializes in Real Estate Photography. Over the last 3 years I’ve kept very busy and got to photograph over 1500 properties.
So whether you are a real estate agent, a landlord, a management company or you are looking to sell your own house I can help you make your property look its best.
I am currently offering a July special where for $99 dollars you will receive 15 High Quality and High Resolution images that will be delivered to you electronically with 24 hours of my being on location.
1. I have specialized in real estate for the past 3 years (a lot of photographers who offer real estate photography services specialize in portraits or weddings etc and thus when I see some of their real estate work it’s often not nearly as good as their wedding or portrait work).
2. Lots of experience (photographed over 1500 properties)
3. Every image that I will deliver to you will be edited (color corrected, barrel distortion / perspective corrected)…in other words IT WILL LOOK GOOD!
4. My photos helped sell and rent properties in a much shorter period of time than a lot of competitors’ photos — often at above market price!
5. I was a real estate agent myself for 10 years prior to becoming a photographer. I have more perspective as to what works well in selling or renting properties faster when it comes to Real Estate Photography!
6. Fast turnaround! I will have the photos electronically available for you within 24 hours of me photographing your property.