Business Process, Strategic Marketing Communication
Software applications includes:
Mainframe Applications (COBOL, CICS, DB2, SAS, SAP ABAP, PeopleSoft)
Microsoft products (Visual Basis, Windows Vista, Virtual PC, Windows Servers)
Web applications (JAVA, HTML, J2EE, NET platforms, Websphere, Weblogic)
Data Warehousing (Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Cognos, Informatica)
Cloud based data technologies (AWS, Azure, SaaS)
Our technology staffing services specializes in matching organizations with qualified professionals for contract or permanent positions. We pre-screen and interview all of our candidates to evaluate technical skills, define career objectives, and verify professional and personal references. This guarantees we recruit only those applicants who meet the highest standards and we feel confident that we will be able to assist you with your staffing needs. Our current staff of programmers have vast years of experience and expertise in all levels of computer systems architecture ranging from programming analyst to project managers.
Data Analysis training:
– Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
Business & System Design
Activity Diagrams, Use Cases, Business Requirements, Class Diagrams, Site Architecture
UX & Visual Designs
Wireframes, Low Fidelity Prototypes, High Fidelity Prototypes, (Live) Style Guides, CSS
Customer Experience, Ethnography, Service System Mapping, Business Architecture
Contextual Inquiry, Card Sorting, Collaging, Diary Studies, Design Studio, Focus Groups, Interviews, Surveys
High/Low Fidelity, Formative/Evaluative, Heuristic Evaluation, Remote & In-Person, Time-Aware Research
Digital Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Growth Hacking, Social Media Management.
I am able to quickly and efficiently dive into a project and absorb required work efforts.
Extensive experience in multiple and diverse environments and applications. Knowledge and experience in all major functions, issues and considerations of the subject matter. Resource has played a leadership role in establishing standards, policies strategy and best practice. Ability to discuss industry and marketplace trends and directions and site relevant case studies. Resource has had an influence on wide or high-impact decisions and initiatives and has a theoretical background and understanding of the subject matter. Capable of managing manages a diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously. Experience managing cross-functional projects/project teams.
I support multiple business areas and communicate vertically.
– Formulates and defines scope (requirements) and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes.
– Works with stakeholders on process improvement projects designed to improve results. Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve root causes. Evaluates/researches business problems and their relationship to technology.
– Leads business process re-engineering efforts. Ability to dialogue and negotiate with all levels of stakeholders. Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
– Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis Tackles complex business/systems problems and conveys this information to stakeholders (includes technical teams for translation into solution design).
Python / Django
SQLite / PostgreSQL
HTML / CSS, Bootstrap
Jekyll / Liquid
Git / Github