AFFORDABLE & PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC/WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Do you need help with your brand?
We specialize in building websites for Personal & Businesses use.
Our website designs are all unique, innovative, and specialized to your preference. We can
offer you one of our three packages or you can customize your own package according to
In addition, we have design expertise in the following:
• Website Development
• Website Maintenance
• Complete Company Branding/Marketing
• Graphic Design
• Social Media Marketing
• Project Notification Forms
Contact us with any questions and visit our website.
Dream Big. Make it Happen.
We traditionally charge 62/hr for custom graphic design BUT we are willing to offset costs to work within the budgets of small businesses and non-profits.
— Because next time you need help on a project you are going to remember the amazing experience you had working with us.
— You won’t hesitate when people ask “who designed your [___]”.
Our only goal is client retention and we are really good at it but don’t take our word.
Take a look at what some of our clients are saying (you might know a few of them)…
I am currently looking to take on some creative work in my spare time, and I would love to be the designer on your next project!
Some of my software knowledge and development languages include:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Justinmind Prototyper
• Corel Painter
• Microsoft Office Suite
I offer professional and affordable freelance graphic design services.
Logo | Poster | Flyer | Business Card | Brochure | Website Mockup | Forms | Labels | Postcards | Booklets | Etc.
I operate a Computer Aided Design Service and can offer quick turn around.
For accurate mechanical engineering design and new product development,
For a variety of industries designing products using for molded and formed plastics, machined components, as well as sheet metal parts CAD drafting technology to produce 3D models and 2D drawings.
Together we can also reverse engineer and perform design enhancements on any existing parts or assemblies
• New Product Design
• From your ideas and hand drawings to Produce accurate 3D Detail Designs
• Prototype parts and assemblies
• Assistance in documents for manufacturing and fabrication
• Manufacturing Documentation – Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Housing floor plans and outdoor deck Designs used for construction
Supported Computer Formats include:
• Auto-CAD (DWG) and Catia V5 (.CATPart)
• BMP (Bit Mapped Graphics)
• DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format)
• GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)
• IGES (Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, ANSI file format.)
• JPG or JEPG (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
• PDF (Portable Document Format)
• STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data)
• TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)