Adwords PPC Management
Big Budget Support
Years of SEO Experience
Years of Social Media Experience
1. Adwords PPC Management – Google Adwords (Certified), Facebook PPC, Microsoft Adcenter, LinkedIn Ads, Miva, Ask.com Advertising
2. Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp
3. Social Media Marketing – YouTube, Facebook (App/Page), Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Places, Bing Maps, StumbleUpon, Digg, Yelp, Reddit
Web design (static html & database driven dynamic web site with Content Management System –
SEO (internal & external)
Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
If you need a website designed of any level, with shopping cart, vertical markets, directories, hotels, booking, etc…..basically any form of website for any function, I can have it ready for you within 24 hours to 48 hours tops, given you supply me the content such as text and images. However, I can also provide the text and images but of course that would extend the delivery time.
Few of my task includes:
• Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts.
• To create a creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates for the ads.
• To bring targeted traffic directly to a Web site or Landing Page
• Administering and helping in managing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. This centers on Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
• To handle daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
• Provide recommendations strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
• Oversee client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.