Account Manager – Search Engine Optimization Department
An Account Manager should:
-Be fast and efficient
-Prioritize and respond to client requests in accordance with company procedures
-Consult with clients on marketing campaigns and coordinate with SEO Analyst for implementation
-Set up client directory submissions and reporting for campaigns
-Coordinate with other team members to complete implementation and ongoing campaigns
-Assist us in building up our Knowledge base and Training documentation
-Quickly learn new skills and be adaptable to new and different methodologies
Skills and experience needed:
-Excellent customer service skills both verbally and written
-Solid consultative skills
-Maintain a positive attitude and possess excellent attention to detail.
-Ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects with fast turn-around and meet deadlines
-Project management experience -Experience with WordPress or other CMS websites a plus
-Competitive pay and benefits. 401(k). Plans for medical, vision, and dental
-Creative work environment. -This position offers growth for dedicated and motivated contributors
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and lead marketing functions for MBEP. This includes brand strategy, digital strategy, events, messaging and communication strategies.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plan and strategy on an annual basis, including key goals, measurable objectives and application of data and analysis, and track progress against objectives on a monthly basis.
• Activate and nurture MBEP’s members and create/execute on MBEP’s Membership Engagement Plan.
• Directly supervise MBEP’s marketing intern and other outside resources to execute on marketing objectives, including driving content and publishing our bi-monthly e-newsletter, the Regional Report.
• Develop and manage marketing operating budget.
• Drive email marketing automation campaigns to build personalized and customized communication, and increase engagement. Build our list of email addresses and engaged members and supporters.
• Develop engaging content through website and social media. Utilize metrics to analyze trends and apply to future planning.
• Manage and execute on all public relations materials including working with team members to write/proof/publish press releases and maintain strong media relations.
• BA degree in Marketing or Communications and minimum 5 – 7 years strategic marketing experience in a supervisory role, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven success developing and executing creative campaigns and marketing plans.
• Proven ability to develop and implement comprehensive long and short-term strategic plans, including concepts, programs, timelines, and budgets.
• Strong understanding and proven track record of implementation of digital advertising including SEO/SEM, Display, Retargeting, Social, YouTube.
• Strong understanding and proven track record of implementation of traditional media.
• Strong understanding and proven track record of implementation of email communication platforms and strategies.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience of how to utilize database segmentation lists in email marketing.
• Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, A/B testing skills.
• Must be a strategic thinker, data-driven and have the ability to evaluate effectiveness to improve engagement and conversions.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple deadlines on a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Proven relationship development and management skills (media, community, business partners, etc.).
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively implement plans and programs and provide tactical management in a dynamic and continuously evolving work environment with a geographically diverse team.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of an effective team is essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Demonstrated writing samples.
• Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills to manage a continuous workflow in a high volume, multi-tasking environment.
Classification: Exempt, Full-Time Position (40 hours per week)
Salary commensurate with experience.
• Excellent health care benefits
• Standard paid holidays
• Additional two weeks paid vacation